36 Eco Friendly Newspaper Pencils @ Rs 149/- Only
Greencil is the new word for pencil, made out of recycled newspaper by women's self-help group from villages. With no usage of wood in making the pencil, Greencil not only helps in saving the environment & the planet, but also provides great writing experience.
Every box of Greencil contains 9 units of newspaper pencils. When you buy this box, we donate one pencil to under-privileged school kids under 'Greencil 10th Pencil Initiative' because we believe that “education is a right...not a privilege”.
- 4 packs of 9 Pencils each = 36 pencils @ Rs. 149/-
- Made from 100% recycled paper
- 2HB pencil quality
- Uses: Can be used by individuals of all ages for Writing | Sketching | Drawing | &More….
Delivery:Within 7 days from the date of purchase
Some Mind-Boggling Facts
- Number of Wooden pencils made per year globally - 14 billion
- How are these pencils made? - One tree can produce 170,000 pencils on an average which adds up to 82,000 trees that are cut every year
How can we save the environment & our planet?
Recycling one ton of paper saves:
- 20 trees
- 7000 gallons of water
- 3 cubic yards of landfill space
- 60 pounds of air pollutants
- Enough energy to power an average home for 6 months
Greencil found the solution - A minimum of 20 pencils can be manufactured by using a single newspaper that we read daily.Thus, we found our way of contributing towards nature by manufacturing Greencil made from waste paper.